Thursday, February 23, 2006

Valentine's Day

Q: What did you do for Valentine's Day, board?

-The Stupid Cupid


A: Stupid,

Nothing.

-OWA


Dear Cupid,

I decorated my backyard with Christmas lights and had a Christmas-lit dinner on the back lawn with the most beautiful girl in the world and then we played some music and danced together.

-Marty


Dear Cupid,

We had a "Secret Valentine" at the office. We didn't make too much out of it. A week before Valentines day we all got names drawn from a hat and we had to give that person a valentine or a rose or chocolate. My secret valentine gave me a pound of chocolate in the shape of a Hershey's Kiss. On the inside were lots of little kisses. I gave my valentine a lot of different flowers right up until the day of Valentines when I gave her a poem to go with the rose.

It would probably have worked a lot better if the people around here didn't know exactly who their Secret Valentine was. Being omniscient sure makes surprises hard.

-Lucky Aaron


Deer stoopid,

I was lukee arunz valuntyn.^_- i got too dres up liek coopid and giv owt valuntynz. o^_^o i alsow got too goe too ay dans with my dad! ^-^ wee had lots uv fun! ^_^

-E-L-L-E :D ^_^


Dear Youneedtopracticeyouraim,

I gave Lucky Aaron a pound of Hershey's Kisses. Then I had to go save the world from the Evil Sock Gremlin, who was trying to take over the world on a day when it knew everyone would be distracted by either hot dates or being bitter about not having one.

-Liar


Dear Chubby Archer,

I played my other uncharismatic friends in a game of soccer, except instead of a soccer ball, we used a humongous water balloon, and everyone was wearing socks....

-Fiddlesticks the Defenestrator


Dear Chubby Boy With Dangerous Toys,

Turned down all the guys flocking around me hoping for a date because none of them were hot enough.

-Apathetic


Dear Song-From-A-Decade-Long-Gone,

My family doesn't celebrate it. Do we HAVE to? WHAT!? Is it REQUIRED to have a GIRLFRIEND be STUCK to you on VALENTINES DAY?! Is it REALLY important that we sprinkle our little LOVE DUST all over the world with the lie in our hearts that we ACTUALLY GIVE A DANG?! COME ON!

-Expantastic one


Dear Hinkey-Pinkey,

Expantastic One just got dumped a day before Valentines Day; he's a bit touchy at the moment. I joined in on the secret valentine thing with almost everyone else.

-Grahm Aire


Dear Stupid Cupid,

Totally forgot it was a holiday until I heard someone say "Happy Valentine's Day!"

-Hi

2 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Board,
What do you do for fun?
-Harry Potter Geek

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any ideas on how to get a hot guy to notice I am alive?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home