Sunday, May 28, 2006

Easy Courses

Q: So, uh, what course can I take that will be easy and not a lot of homework and I can get a good grade? Has anyone had a really easy professor? What courses do I need to stay away from?


A: Dear Student,

Dance classes are usually pretty easy. I hear Welsh is pretty easy because the professor realizes people only take it as an elective. Check ratemyprofessors.com for students' opinions of professors. Usually you want to stay away from science classes and math classes if you can help it.

-Marty


Dear You,

Sign Language.

-Hi


Dear Student,

Take my class. I'm an excellent professor.

-Liar


Dear Dork,

Student Development, which might teach you that homework is designed to help you learn, and if you learn the material, then you get good grades.

-Apathetic

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I get a guy to dance with me? I smile, get away from groups of girls when the slow songs start, I've even attempted asking guys to dance (was turned down too), I don't think I'm THAT ugly! I also have pretty friends who don't get many dances. We would appreciate not being left alone any more! HELP!

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, PS Sincerely, Oozer the Loser

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Dianna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home